NComputing, Inc.
June 2010

NComputing, Inc.

Views: 193

Company Name
NComputing, Inc.
  

Management Team
Chief Executive Officer:

Manish Sharma
Vice President – APAC


 

 

 

Head Office
Amit Khanna
Director – Business Development,
NComputing India, Type II, #14,
Dr. VSI Estate, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai Tel: + 91-44 431-98880
Web: www.ncomputing.com

CONTACT PERSON FOR CLARIFICATIONS
Amit Khanna   Designation:
Director – Business Development – India Tel: +91-44-431-98880

Awarding winning NComputing, Inc. was founded with the goal of making desktop computing affordable for everyone. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, NComputing is a privately held virtualisation software and hardware company. The company's patented technology drastically lowers desktop computing costs by 75%, improves manageability, and reduces both energy consumption and e-waste by over 90%. For further information please log on to www.ncomputing.com. The technology is based on the simple fact that the average person uses less than 5% of the capacity of their PC. The rest is wasted. NComputing taps into the other 95% so that multiple users can simultaneously share a single PC. Each person runs their own applications

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Most Popular

To Top