One of the hardest challenges for Parents and Policy-maker today is finding the right school for children.
A new Talenticon-Spiral School Management Product backed with Growth Model is all set to soon make their choice much easier. The student-level data provided by the growth model can be summarized at the school level to provide policy-makers and other interested groups with a school average growth. When viewed over multiple years, policy-makers and parents can identify schools that are consistently strong in growing their student's level of knowledge, or those that are consistently weak. The Talenticon-Spiral Universe school management suite boasts, among other components: intuitive data analysis tools, integrated student and parent communication features, a robust reporting engine with support for state and federal standards, teacher grade books and schedules, a framework for remediation, and detailed medical records.
Talenticon is introducing “Spiral” in India on the SaaS (Software as a Service) model.
Spiral is an integrated software suite used by schools to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve their management and administration. Our platform is designed to be used by K-12 public, independent, and charter schools, as well as small colleges and universities.
Talenticon-Spiral 2.0 integrates a range of customizable features:
Admission, Assessments, Alumni, Course Management, Parent Portal, Scheduling(Time Table), Email, File sharing, Grade book, Calendar, Reporting, Report Cards, School Work, Online Learning, Medical, Students Records, Fundraising into one versatile software suite delivered through a state-of-the-art WebTop interface and is designed to meet the demands of all members of a school's community.
Traditional education systems still works then why use “Talenticon-Spiral”?
Research indicates that educational institutes are rapidly embracing technology and moving towards integrating IT with the educational system to enable them to:
- Align with International standards
- Higher involvement of Stakeholders – Parents, Students, Teachers
- A Greener solution
Want to make your school standout of the crowd of emerging schools?
Unlike every other school; your school can stand out of the crowd by:
- Having a really effective School-Parent Interaction
- Considerably reducing overall expenditure
- Bringing down the efforts of teachers, students, parents and institute's management
- Having a High Value Branding and Internationalization
What does Spiral have to offer you?
A highly researched, stable and successful international product by Spiral Universe Inc. (USA) specially made for School Information Management.
- Web Based – No Software to download or install
- Flexible, Customizable, Scalable and Secure
- User Friendly and Easy Implementation
- No Server needed to use Spiral Software
- Available in Indian Regional Languages
Talenticon Spiral looks interesting, but is it costly?
- Trial Package is FREE and available in different packages.
- No Capital Investment.
- Return of Investment for You:
- 50-60% savings on paper
- 25-30% savings in faculty efforts
- 30-40% savings in student time
- 20-30% Increase in overall infrastructure usage optimization
- 60-70% increase in parent satisfaction
- Reduce Electricity Bills and Save Energy
If your institution uses Talenticon-Spiral, what cost do you avoid?
- Recurring monthly costs of approximately 40,000/month (including the consolidated man hours for all teachers, support staff and paper cost).
- Other intangible attributes.
- Server Cost for Software and infrastructure maintenance.
Quantify results and savings:
- Report generation by consolidating feedbacks, suggestions and mapping to the planned action. Time Saver (students, teacher and parents time)
- Operational ability (Quick reports and ease of management for teachers and school management).
- Making Spiral available on Nokia mobile phones within 6 months.
- Athletics Cafeteria/Catering Human Resources Yearbook Designer Transportation Library Accounting Dormitory Guidance Purchasing/Inventory School Store Special Education Mid-Day Meal
- School Interoperability framework.