Mimio began in 1997 with a singular philosophy: To make learning more engaging for students, with technology that makes it easier for teachers to do what they do best – teach.
Today, DYMO/Mimio is a global leader in interactive teaching technologies. It has linked world-class engineers with top educators, to develop solutions that set exciting new standards for the industry.
The result is the brand-new MimioClassroom family of products, our best teaching tools ever. They allow more active participation by students, while eliminating the complications of other interactive technologies. That’s why DYMO/Mimio stands apart in the world of interactive teaching.
APAC Senior Regional
Manager: Dr Shadrach
Roy MenonHead Office:
1, Charles Park, 3rd Floor,
Cambridge, MA, USA
Major Regional Offices (India):
Contact Person For Clarifiaction:
Customer Support Helpline Number:
Products and Services
The DYMO/Mimio Classroom suites of products include:
- MimioTeach – the heart of the MimioClassroom suite. MimioTeach transforms any dry-erase whiteboard into a fully-interactive whiteboard to enable interactive learning. MimioTeach is also supported by various other new, innovative features including:
- MimioVote Student Assessment System – simplifies assessment, grading and recording-keeping
- MimioView Document Camera – incorporates images and video into interactive lessons
- MimioCapture Ink Recording System – captures whiteboard images made with dry-erase markers
- MimioPad Wireless Tablet – move around the classroom while teaching with the whiteboard remotely
- MimioStudio 8 Software – compatible with popular software applications and other ITT software
DYMO/Mimio ITT was named a Red Dot Award winner for product design, an IDEA Awards finalist, Scholastic Administrator’s “Best in Tech 2009 & 2010,” one of District Administration’s “Top 100 products of 2010,” Scholastic Instructor’s Teacher’s Pick “Best of 2009,” and the 2009 ECOO Vendor Excellence Award winner in both “Best Education Solution” and “Best Technology Product.”