digitalLEARNING CAMPUS ICT READINESS SURVEY 2012 aims at mapping & ranking the ICT readiness of educational institutions of various genres imparting techno-managerial education spread all across the country.
The findings of this survey would be released in the World Education Summit – 2012 (www.worldeducationsummit.net) to be held on 23rd-24th July this year at Le Meridien New Delhi.
which comprises of ICT Institutionalization at the applicant campus – vision, policies, practices, management structure etc.; ICT Investment made; ICT Infrastructure in place; ICT Interventions – applications, solutions, usage of ICT in teaching, learning and administration and ICT Innovations.
- Institutions of various genre imparting technical or management education across India are eligible to participate in this first ever national Campus ICT Readiness survey
- Applicant Institutes must be recognized by a statutory body like AICTE, UGC etc. established by Government of India or State Government
- Every qualified survey application would get a FREE Print & e-copy of the Campus ICT Readiness Survey
- Every qualified survey application would find due mention in the Campus ICT Readiness Report – 2012 which would be released during the World Education Summit on July 23-24. 2012 at New Delhi
- Every qualified survey application would entitle the institution a special discount of 50% on digitalLEARNING magazine’s bi-annual subscription.
- Every qualified survey application would entitle the institution a special academic discount of 25% on the delegate fee in the World Education Summit – 2012
- All information will be verified through actual documents including brochures and annual reports of the institute
- All application will be scrutinized by an expert panel. In case the panel demands, additional information would have to be produced by the institute to verify facts
- All information will be cross checked and will have to be sent through a higher authority of the Institute
- Email IDs and contact details of senior functionaries of the Institute will have to be provided in order to cross check information
- If any information is found to be incorrect or misrepresented at any stage of the survey or evaluation, the entry will be disqualified immediately
You may take the print-out of the pdf version of this survey form to get the various documents assimilated and collected from various departments and use it as a check list. For getting the pdf version of the form click here
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for World Education Summit in New Delhi on 9-10th August 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.