- Dr B.S. Satyanarayan appointed as Pro-Vice Chancellor of BML Munjal UnivPosted 9 hours ago
- India inks pact with AustraliaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aiming for a bright futurePosted 2 months ago
- Technology aided education for a smarter futurePosted 3 months ago
- Punjab Government emphasise on quality educationPosted 4 months ago
- Government emphasise to give facilities to differently abled studentsPosted 4 months ago
- Empowering talent in Tier II and III citiesPosted 4 months ago
- Maharashtra government tracks dropout ratesPosted 4 months ago
- Pranab Mukherjee visits Russia to strengthen education tiesPosted 4 months ago
- Incubation centres at all higher education institutes in DelhiPosted 4 months ago
Govt Announces Interest Subsidy on Education Loan
Posted on March 27, 2012
Ministry of Human Resource Development has formulated an Interest Subsidy Scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of moratorium on educational loans taken by students belonging to economically weaker sections from scheduled banks under the Model Educational Loan Scheme of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) for pursuing any of the approved courses of studies in technical and professional streams from recognized institutions in India.
Students whose parental income is less than Rs 4.5 lakhs per annum and are enrolled in recognized technical & professional courses, after class twelfth, in India are eligible under the scheme. Educational loans of such students disbursed from 1st April 2009, irrespective of date of sanction are eligible for interest subsidy.
Skilling Youth, Skilling India
Come, be a part of the global knowledge sharing platform!
For details visit: wes.eletsonline.com/2015/