The EnglishEdge Portable Language lab leverages technology to make learning interactive, interesting and engaging. It is an innovative model that provides multiple tablets ranging from 21 – 30 on a single trolley. The trolley comes equipped with a centralized charging unit and provides a wireless environment for the tablets. The wireless connectivity provides strong real time student-teacher interaction. Internet access opens up new channels & provides access to variety of relevant online content. This content can then be used to create engaging discussion scenarios.
Enables less confident speakers to express uninhibitedly in front of fellow learners
- All the learners in the class, including the weaker ones, can now record individually, without the fear of standing in front of fellow learners.
- The simultaneous recording feature ensures 10 times more speaking time over traditional classroom.
Allows for creation of user generated videos that can be shared for immediate and active feedback in the classroom
- High quality video recording of group activities, like Role plays, group discussions & presentations.
- Lets the learners and teachers to thoroughly analyze the performance
- Provide appropriate feedback on English communication, personality, confidence and body language.
Open (Wireless) Learning Environment which enables learners & teacher to spread out & collaborate
- The trainer can move around freely in the class and project content from anywhere.
- She has full control of the learners’ content and their performance. Learners have the freedom to move around, spread out, collaborate and work together
Curtails the investment required in expensive real estate for large physical labs
- No need to invest in a physical space for classroom/lab.
- No messy network cabling and air- conditioning required.
- The trolley moves to the place of learning and converts the classroom into an interactive, activity-based learning environment.
Breaks free from dependence on unreliable electricity
- The product lets you charge the tablets in a minimum power situation.
- It allows you to run a complete day’s class without any interruption, even in the absence of electricity.
“My sincere appreciation for the excellent co-operation and hard work put in by your team at EnglishEdge to develop the English eLearning module for Navjyoti-IGNOU Community College. I am glad to inform you that the module is most innovative and advanced, which is easy to understand and meets all our and students’ expectations. I am also proud to mention that the auditors of ISO 9001 certification have also acknowledged the same”. – Dr Kiran Bedi, General Secretary, Navjyoti India Foundation
Our First Customers
Shemford School, Allahabad
One of the first schools in India to adopt the 4th Generation Language Learning Lab
Both, teachers and the management were equally excited about the technology. While management found great value in its portability and non-dependence on electricity, teachers were thoroughly impressed with the curriculum followed and the ability to use real time video for feedback.
JRE Group of Institutions (Educomp – Raffles JV)
One of the first colleges in India to adopt the 4th Generation Language Learning Lab
This institute is an up and coming new college with a state of art infrastructure and is open to explore new age learning approaches and technologies. They like the overall concept of open – wireless language learning environment and video based learner activities as an effective –fresh learning approach.
Features of EnglishEdge
Meant for people who can speak the language but still need to refine and polish their English skills. Here learners move to the next level of English Learning and are exposed to foreign accents to help them improve their communication skills.