- We must revitalise research and development in our country, says PresidentPosted 338 days ago
- Kozhikode authorities to float tenders to set-up digital classrooms in 22 schoolsPosted 338 days ago
- Oxford University Press organises digital learning workshop for teachersPosted 339 days ago
- US university to establish high-tech pathology lab in HyderabadPosted 341 days ago
- Every university should identify one department that can be developed into a centre of excellence, says PresidentPosted 341 days ago
- Minister of HRD to visit US for dialogue on higher educationPosted 341 days ago
- Knowing Gujarat SSC/HSC Board results just a SMS awayPosted 341 days ago
- International studies centre to up come at Aligarh Muslim UniversityPosted 342 days ago
- Govt to set up National Skill Development Agency (NSDA)Posted 342 days ago
- Maha Govt to set-up nursing and paramedical education boardPosted 342 days ago
CBSE announces Self Assessment Test for Class 10 Students
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting an optional proficiency test for students appearing for class 10 exams in July to evaluate the aptitude before choosing a stream.
Students will be able to measure their skills and abilities in a particular domain or subject, while the schools will get feedback on the learning levels among their students.
The test will be conducted for five main subjects like English, mathematics, social sciences, science and Hindi from July 9 to 13. A student may appear in one or more subjects depending upon their choice.
The core testing element of such a test will include observing, comparing, classifying, solving, translating, interpreting, analysing, synthesising, creating, composing, deducing, justifying and judging/evaluating.