- India Fails at Shanghai RankingsPosted 53 mins ago
- Railways Mulls Four Universities in Five YearsPosted 57 mins ago
- Rajasthan Sets Up First Skill Development CentrePosted 1 hour ago
- Hike in stipendPosted 3 days ago
- MHRD Internship to begin soonPosted 3 days ago
- Rajasthan sets up first skill development centrePosted 3 days ago
- MHRD sets Hari Gautam Committee to Review UGC statusPosted 2 weeks ago
- HDFC Makes Education ForayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Enrollment of Disabled Kids in School Less than One per cent: IraniPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2nd annual ‘Next BIG Idea Contest’ beginsPosted 2 weeks ago
CBSE announces Self Assessment Test for Class 10 Students
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting an optional proficiency test for students appearing for class 10 exams in July to evaluate the aptitude before choosing a stream.
Students will be able to measure their skills and abilities in a particular domain or subject, while the schools will get feedback on the learning levels among their students.
The test will be conducted for five main subjects like English, mathematics, social sciences, science and Hindi from July 9 to 13. A student may appear in one or more subjects depending upon their choice.
The core testing element of such a test will include observing, comparing, classifying, solving, translating, interpreting, analysing, synthesising, creating, composing, deducing, justifying and judging/evaluating.