- India inks pact with AustraliaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aiming for a bright futurePosted 2 months ago
- Technology aided education for a smarter futurePosted 3 months ago
- Punjab Government emphasise on quality educationPosted 4 months ago
- Government emphasise to give facilities to differently abled studentsPosted 4 months ago
- Empowering talent in Tier II and III citiesPosted 4 months ago
- Maharashtra government tracks dropout ratesPosted 4 months ago
- Pranab Mukherjee visits Russia to strengthen education tiesPosted 4 months ago
- Incubation centres at all higher education institutes in DelhiPosted 4 months ago
- Visit by Australian expert to boost education and research linkagesPosted 4 months ago
CBSE announces Self Assessment Test for Class 10 Students
Posted on May 15, 2012
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting an optional proficiency test for students appearing for class 10 exams in July to evaluate the aptitude before choosing a stream.
Students will be able to measure their skills and abilities in a particular domain or subject, while the schools will get feedback on the learning levels among their students.
The test will be conducted for five main subjects like English, mathematics, social sciences, science and Hindi from July 9 to 13. A student may appear in one or more subjects depending upon their choice.
The core testing element of such a test will include observing, comparing, classifying, solving, translating, interpreting, analysing, synthesising, creating, composing, deducing, justifying and judging/evaluating.
Skilling Youth, Skilling India
Come, be a part of the global knowledge sharing platform!
For details visit: wes.eletsonline.com/2015/