- We must revitalise research and development in our country, says PresidentPosted 8 days ago
- Kozhikode authorities to float tenders to set-up digital classrooms in 22 schoolsPosted 8 days ago
- Oxford University Press organises digital learning workshop for teachersPosted 9 days ago
- US university to establish high-tech pathology lab in HyderabadPosted 10 days ago
- Every university should identify one department that can be developed into a centre of excellence, says PresidentPosted 11 days ago
- Minister of HRD to visit US for dialogue on higher educationPosted 11 days ago
- Knowing Gujarat SSC/HSC Board results just a SMS awayPosted 11 days ago
- International studies centre to up come at Aligarh Muslim UniversityPosted 11 days ago
- Govt to set up National Skill Development Agency (NSDA)Posted 11 days ago
- Maha Govt to set-up nursing and paramedical education boardPosted 11 days ago
digitalLEARNING Magazine Announces Annual Resource Guide 2012
digitalLEARNING , a premier monthly publication from Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd on current practices in ICT and education in India and across the globe, is coming up with its 4th Annual Resource Guide in the month of October 2012.
digitalLEARNING 4th Annual Resource Guide 2012
The October 2012 issue will be the Annual Resource Guide, which serves as a valuable source of information for service providers and end users in education space. Being the ‘only one–of–its–kind’ for the Indian market, this annual issue is a comprehensive compilation and showcase of latest products and solutions in the education technology space. The issue will serve as a quick reference guide for everyone in the domain of education. There will be a spotlight on the companies, which are playing a seminal role in developing and implementing innovative systems and solutions at the educational institutions.
The Annual Resource Guide of digitalLEARNING serves as a unique opportunity for companies and organisations to get featured and develop connections with decision makers at schools, colleges, higher educational institutions, state and central government departments and also with other stakeholders in the ICT fraternity and education sector.
Key Features of Listing in Annual Resource of Guide
There are three types of listings in the Annual Resource Guide
Basic: The product wise listing includes contact details of the company.
Advanced: The company contact details will be highlighted in a box with company logo.
Premium: The Premium segment will include brand profile of the company with advertisement. Detailed company profile includes photograph of the representative, company logo, products and services, USP, target verticals, achievements, key people in the company, sales and after sales support details, and much else.
· Prof S S Mantha is the Guest Editor for the October 2012 issue
· The Annual Resource Guide will also feature in depth coverage of leading school chains and higher education institutions
· There will be coverage of work being done by eminent education organisations like AICTE, NCERT, CBSE, MHRD, NAAC
· The Yellow Pages of ICT and service sector companies in the education space
· One year shelf life
· Wider reach among key decision makers
· Strong brand presence and strategic positioning
· Maximum return on investment
Read by key decision makers in schools, higher education institutions and other places of learning, digitalLEARNING magazine provides unparalleled access to key people who research, recommend and purchase your products and services. The magazine is uniquely positioned to create impactful print, digital and event opportunities that will deliver maximum benefits for your brand.
The reach of the Annual Education Resource Guide
• School principals, chairmen, directors, senior functionaries
• VCs, directors, deans, at higher education institutes and vocation training centres
• Ministers, senior officials at education ministries at centre and state levels
• Important functionaries at funding agencies in education space
• Important functionaries from the corporate sector, banks and PSUs, including CIOs and CTOs
• Public Administrators looking after regulation in education sector
• Heads of Academic think-tanks and other institutions
• IT vendors
• & many others
Expected number of copies to be published: 60,000
25,000 of the magazines go to schools. 20,000 go to higher education institutions
5000 go to government functionaries, corporate
Contact us now to take advantage of the opportunity of being part of digitalLEARNING’s mega Annual Resource Guide for the month of October 2012.
Timeline for October 2012 issue:
Editorial material timeline: 15th September, 2012
Ad material timeline: 19th September, 2012
For editorial queries contact: Pragya Gupta, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 8860651648
For advertising queries, contact: Fahim Ul Haque, email@example.com; +91 9873277808