Competence Development in Product Lifecycle Management
Organisation: JSS academy of technical education
Description: The Competency Development Centre established in the year 2003 complements the syllabus-driven engineering education by imparting additional engineering skills that lead to better employability and encourage students to do projects that increase their depth of thinking for better research-oriented careers
Objective: To build competencies in students and working professionals in the understanding and use of PLM tools that enhances their employability in the field of Designing and Manufacturing
Target Group: Students, working professionals and unemployed graduates
• 200+ students trained and sent in the industry to further their careers in Designing and Engineering
• Over 600 hours of step by step course material prepared and used for trainings
International Exposure Program
Organisation: Dewan VS Group of Institutions
Description: DVSGI’s International Exposure Program is the way institution is attempting to empower its students to help them gain the international and intercultural knowledge with mutual respect .The program is to promote diversity of ideas, culture and skills across campus.
Objective: To promote critical thinking and also to manage change and create solutions to pressing problems ethically
Target Group: Students, Teachers, Administrator, Alumni and Community.
• Students started focusing on their responsibility to get involved in their community through Philanthropic activities
• Empowered the youth through technical and management education and providing professional leadership
Cisco Networking Academy
Organisation: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Internationalisation of the Hindustan University
Organisation: Hindustan University
Objective: The goal is to turn Hindustan University into an international institution, where foreign students, teachers, and employers can deal with their counterparts and come to understand Indian beliefs, ideas, work approaches and practices, as well as social and cultural habits and lifestyles
Description: Hindustan University has established collaborations and associations with various universities across the globe for various courses in technology, management and at Doctoral level. These include in the fields of research, technology exchange programmes, faculty exchange programmes, and students exchange programmes at bachelor, master and doctoral levels. The collaborations are spread across academic and research based specialties.
Target Group: Faculty and students
• Connectivity with NASA by way of internship and competitions
• Created international internship opportunities
• Implementing over 20 international collaboration and having our programmes recognised as international level