Green Earth Venture
Organisation: Greatmen International School
Description: Greatmen International School has been trying to create awareness among the people of Sagar to save the environment by planting more and more trees at every possible inch of the land. The Ozone club of the school took the initiative in 2010 when nearly 1100 saplings were planted. In 2011, a press conference was addressed by the scholars and role plays and skits were staged as well as poster competition was organised on the theme ‘Know Me Know Life’ that is ‘No Me No Life’
Objective: The main objective of Ozone Club is to create pollution free nature, to sensitise the parents and scholars about various environmental hazards.
• Distribution of 11,100 saplings by the school which will be continued
in the coming years
• Distribution of saplings and plantation in every year since 2010 in
and around Sagar district
Click here to read more details about this initiative
Organisation: B-Kanae School
Objective: There is no blueprint for being a green school. The hallmark of this movement is its diversity
Description: Green School is an amazing initiative, pioneering sustainability within education. It is pushing boundaries in schooling at a time when the world must review whether more of the same is acceptable. It is preparing students to be critical and creative thinkers who are confident to champion the sustainability of the world and its environment.
Target Group: K-12 Students
• Student result enhanced
• Teacher’s efficiency enhanced
• Operational cost reduced
• Students fitness level enhanced
• Student’s absent ratio reduced
Click here to read more details about this initiative
Organisation: Guru Teg Bahadur Public School, Bardwal
Objective: To be a school where learning is enjoyable, exciting and challenging
Description: The school is situated on Dhuri-Malerkotla Road, in the sylvan beauty of 100 acres and pollution free, congenial environment amidst bush green surroundings. It is a picturesque and ideal site for an educational institution
Target Group: School
• The Global Award for Perfection, Quality & Ideal Performance 2010 from Otherways Management & Consulting Association Paris-France held at Berlin
• The Golden Award for Quality & Business Prestige 2011 from Otherways Management & Consulting Association Paris-France held at Berlin.
Organisation: Delhi Public School, Sonepat
Objective: To reduce the consumption of energy and resources as much as possible and minimise waste production and achieve more sustainable waste management practices
Description: Delhi Public School, Sonepat has taken some more green school initiative by providing new methods like solar panel, the school switch off electricity every day for two hours to conserve energy. There are eight water harvesting plants in the school campus including swimming pool. Sewage treatment plant is available where the school recycles the water for other uses.
• Organic farming provides us with pesticides free vegetation
• Chemical free manure
• Minimised waste production
Green School Programme
Organisation: St Kabir’s School, Hisar
Objective: To remind each one of us that we are integral part of environment and its our moral duty to work for environmental conservation.
Description: St Kabir’s school initiated the Green school initiative in the year 2006 by constituting Kabir’s Eco Club with the aim of environmental awareness. In last couple of years, it has gained momentum by expanding its boundaries to its communities
Target Group: Villagers and house wives
• Active participation of maximum teachers, students and parents in Green School Programme and awareness is unremittingly expanding
• The innovative model ‘Kabir’s Aqua Eco-Floating City’ participated at District, State and National levels and got appreciations from eminent scientists including Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, the former President of India. The model was blueprint for future living on Earth by overcoming global warming and climate change
Green School Project
Organisation: Dasmesh Parivar International School
Objective: Green School Project is to make the students aware about environment
Description: Under Green School Project, the students are motivated every year through lectures, slides, competitions, models, science exhibitions, celebrating Van-Maha-Ustav, etc in the school. In 2012-13 sessions, the students grew plant celebrating Van-Maha-Ustav in school. The school motivates the students to grow plants in their homes/ localities. Target Group: School students Achievements:
• Students are becoming members of Eco-Club and becoming aware about the environment
• Plantation of trees by students and zest of students to take care of them
Organisation: Gyan Ganga International School, Jabalpur
Objective: Save Earth, Save Mankind programme aims to save environment and sustain the resource for longer time
Description: Save Earth, Save Mankind programme was initially started in the school with the foundation of Eco Club in 2001. The purpose of founding Eco Club in the school was to raise awareness about what it identifies as root cause of contemporary social and environmental crises.
Target Group: Young generation
• Sewage water treatment plant has been successfully installed
• Green Angles has made school environment green and fresh
by their continuous efforts by planting trees every year and
taking care of them
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for World Education Summit in New Delhi on 9-10th August 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.