ASB Online Academy
Organisation: ASB Online Academy (ASB OA) – The American School of Bombay
Website: www.asbacademy.org Objective: To provide an accessible, anytime and anywhere online learning environment that encourages collaboration, shared passion and a desire to develop 21st century skills that support lifelong learning.
Description: The ASB Online Academy is a platform where adults, students and education professionals can learn new skills, deepen existing skills and explore new areas of interests. Courses are regularly updated to stay in sync with trends and to better equip learners with relevant skills and knowledge. Personalised learning is provided through flexible small group instruction
• Online Academy’s Digital Literacy courses have increased the number of parents who access and respond to online info
• The online courses make learning accessible for busy adults juggling work and home commitments
The Waldorf School
Organisation: The Education Renaissance Trust
Objective: To create an alternative, child-friendly holistic system that can be replicated all over the country.
Description: Sloka is Waldorf School based on the pedagogy enunciated by Rudolf Steiner, the Austrian philosopher
and savant. Sloka is part of 1,500 Steiner schools worldwide. This alternative pedagogy puts less pressure on
children and is very age appropriate. The success of Sloka, ranked 14th among all day schools by education world.
• Waldorf curriculum brought to India for the first time and teachers are trained in India and abroad
• Foreign mentors coming to Sloka regularly and Waldorf teacher training is given on a sustained basis
• Establishment of a 3.5 acres campus with no corpus to begin with
Connect with decision-makers from 300+ Schools, 100+ Preschools, 20+ Government Dignitaries & 10+ Investors at power-packed Elets 6th School Leadership Summit on 24 February, 2018 in New Delhi.