Excellence Glendale Academy in Education and All-round Development
Organisation: Ryan International School, Mayur Vihar, Delhi
Objective: To impart education for the holistic growth of the learners.
Description: With the mission of facilitating the global development of citizens who are able to contribute to community life, the Ryan Group of Institutions was established by Founder Chairman Dr Augustine F Pinto in 1976 by keeping abreast with the changing scenario and the pursuit of providing a positive learning environment. All efforts are channelised for maximum development.
• Ranked 6th in East Delhi in the School’s Survey conducted by Hindustan Times 2012 – 13
• Received the Dabur Inmuno Champ School Award among top 50 schools in India
• Bagged the International School Award accreditation (British Council) 2013-15
• Ranked first in East Delhi Zonals for sports
• Highest scorer in class XII CBSE Board Results in East Delhi 2012-13
|Glendale AcademyOrganisation: Glendale Academy|
Objective: To help children learn everyday and love every minute. To promote a scientific temperament and inculcate a spirit of inquiry in young minds and to provide learning for life, not just for school
Description: Glendale Academy International was started under the aegis of the Hyderabad Education Academy in the year 2003. The school imparts a blueprint for brilliance to its students with a scientifically designed curriculum and faculty trained to use brain compatible teaching methodology. Art, craft, music, drama and dance are treated as an important part of the curriculum.
• National Award for ‘The Best New Yi Net School’ at the 6th Yi National Summit
• The first school in Hyderabad to have applied to Indian Green Building Council
• Primary plus Outstanding Award for Multiple Intelligence in 2006
• Girl student got first prize in BSE International Finance Olympiad at National Level ’12
• Winners of Bajaj Alliance Football Camp, Hyderabad
Best Practices in School
Organisation: Greenwood High International School
Objective: To educate young people in ways that prepare them to be active, free thinkers, and socially responsible citizens in a democratic society. Our mission is to develop the intellectual, aesthetic, and moral values
Description: Greenwood High is an international school established in 2004 in Bangalore. It offers IB, IGCSE and ICSE curriculum. We are the only International School in Bangalore to have received the honour of bagging five National awards. It is the only school in India to be ISO 18001:2007 accredited with a ‘Safety and Health Management Systems Certificate’.
• It brought Math to homes
• Children relate with beauty of nature by actually being in the environment
• Children were able to make use of information technology
• It made children empathise with orphans and learn about the world beyond boundaries
Miles Bronson Residential School
Organisation: Miles Bronson Residential School
Objective: The objective of the school is to empower teachers to prepare children as global citizens with deep moral values and sound knowledge of our rich heritage
Description: A new millennium breakthrough in redefining loco parentis ie parenting in absentia, a pioneer school in heralding quality education in India’s remote North East with an impressive track record and superlative established benchmarks in teaching, learning and evaluation strategies, practices and results, a school sparked by the ambition of a humble but dynamic personality and a visionary leader.
• From a handful of students to its ever burgeoning numbers the school has become a much sought after
• Superlative academic results, outstanding co-curricular achievements
• Delivered parental expectations for their wards
• Credible social commitment as a responsible learning community
• An impressive alumni with high achievers