Use of Assistive Technologies for Training and Assessments
Organisation: MeritTrac Services
Implementing Agency: Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
Website: www.merittrac.com www.isbf.edu.in
Objective: Facilitate bringing the hitherto ‘excluded’ rural poor andhelp establish an open, inclusive and egalitarian society in the rural areas and make financial inclusion a reality.
Description: RBI has permitted banks to use intermediaries such as Business Correspondents/Business Facilitators (BC/BF) to reach out to the rural population. In order to meet this national objective, IIBF has launched this certificate course, with structured training and classroom support, and technology assisted examination.
Target Group: Xth passed candidates who wish to work as Business Correspondents/Facilitators.
• Time gap between examination and declaration of results reduced drastically
• Able to reach remote centers for holding examinations
• Able to hold exams timely, accurately and under controlled conditions
Implementing Agency: Induslynk Training Services Pvt Ltd
Website: www. mettl.com
Objective: To integrate a unified techno-pedagogy learning framework integrating 21st Century curriculum, Cloud-sourced technology and professional development of teachers.
Description: Chrysalis TechMate integrates technology into learning with a userfriendly repository of curriculum, audiovisuals and assessments. Teachers and students annotate on them and save for future reference.
Target Group: All the stakeholders in a school – Principal, Teachers and students.
• Deployed in over 180 schools in less than two years
• Teachers and Principals becoming collaborative designers and not just users
• Have customised TechMate for every single user amongst all partner schools
Organisation: Mindlogicx Infratec Ltd
Objective: To bring security, reliability, accuracy, transparency and accountability in the whole examination processes conducted by large universities and other exam conducting bodies.
Description: IntelliEXAMS is integrated end-to-end Examination Management System that brings greater transparency, accountability and security in examination processes. The system enables conducting high-stake examinations by large universities in a fool-proof manner by enabling secure generation and delivery of question papers, digital evaluation & secure generation of mark sheets and certificates.
Target Group: Large Universities and Examination conducting bodies.
• Students can easily view their evaluated answer copies online
• Multiple evaluation of digitised answer copies can be done parallely by multiple evaluators
• The system completely eliminates any chances of malpractices related question papers
• The system eliminates chances of faking and tampering of mark sheets and certificates