Organisation: Orchids The International school Hyderabad
Implementing Agency: Teach Next
Objective: To make the students learn subject content in a very interactive and play way method.
Description: Teach Next is an excellent smart board system.
It It is very interactive, with lot of innovative ideas put in, lot of exercises provided, making it very interesting and inspiring even for the dull students to focus and understand the subject.
• Shown a tremendous improvement, even among underperforming students
• Students have become more open to learning
• Students show more interaction in learning any concepts
• Student and teachers both are happy with digital boards
• Teachers are able to upload their own extra reference subject matter
Organisation: Delhi Public School East, Ahmedabad
Implementing Agencies: Pearsons Education services pvt Ltd
Objective: The software is implemented at Delhi Public School, East Ahmedabad, to make learning interesting and more effective.
Description: In the age of digitalisation,the importance of technology cannot be undermined. The use of technology in the classrooms is in the form of digital learning, language lab, and audio visual plans with the use of smart boards. The school encourages the use of e-books, multimedia software, educational software,digital portfolios, learning games and
real-time feedback on performance of students and teachers.
• Grade improvement, enhancement of thinking, logical skills, and problem solving skills
• Preparation for competitive exams and research based projects
• Bagged International School Award Accreditation (British Council) 2013-2015
• Ranked first in East Delhi Zonals for Sports
• Highest scorer in class XII CBSE Results in East Delhi 2012-2013
|Interactive ICT Teaching for Informative Learning
Organisation: DAV Public School Chandrasekharpur,Odisha
Organisation: Tripada Education Trust
Objective: The technology has been developed to elevate the learning experience of students by focusing on the enormous benefits of listening.
Description: The Magical ePen brings sound to paper. When the pen touches a penenbled poster or a book, it speaks. The pen detects sound spots on any page in a book or on any graphics on the poster and plays narrations, questions, answers, quizzes, music or sound effects – whatever audio has been pre-programmed into the paper.
• The solution has implemented in standard first, second and Pre school
• The school takes the pride of being first school focusing on the learning styles
• It is the only school to have it implemented in classroom teaching
• It has French and phonetics so as to help the child learn correct pronounication
• It is the only e-Pen, which can download about 100 such books in it to help with content upgrades
Creya Learning, KIIT-IAPT Anveshika Centre & DST Sponsored Inspire Programme
Organisation: KiiT International School International School
Website: www.kiitis.ac.in ; www.creyalearning.com
Implementing Agency: Creya Learning
Objective: To implement 21st century way teaching-learning enabling the whole school transformation, to provide a comprehensive interdisciplinary program, powerful project based curriculum-driven approach.
Description: Creya equips children with skills, competencies and the attitude for success. With global academic research,Creya helps children acquire analytical and problem solving, collaborative and communication skills.
• It is beyond rote-learning and helps children acquire analytical skills
• It helped children to work in free environment and gave opportunity to express individual skills
• Combined with parental involvement it provides holistic education to children
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for Higher Education and Human Resource Conclave Jaipur on 24th-25th September 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.