Jasvinder Singh, CEO
Company Name : Words Worth English Language Lab
J Figueiredo, Gurminder Vardhan
2nd floor, Silicon towers, Near Law garden, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380009, Gujarat, Tel: 079-30451451
Mumbai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Delhi
Customer support: 079-30451451
Words Worth is a content development and delivery company. The product uses creative and innovative pedagogies, development tools, training and learning resources for skill building. Words Worth is instrumental in bringing a change to the K-12 segment by introducing technology into the classroom. The belief that technology can be effectively used to develop skills is evident with Words Worth products based on the ALTE/ CEFR framework. The products have found seamless integration with school, college and university curricula along with vocational and higher learning organisations across India. Words Worth is all set to reach every home with its Haiku learning project meant to help students develop the required skills after school hours.
• Rajasthan Knowlege Corporation Limited : RS-CEL project
• SCOPE project under the aegis of the Government of Gujarat
• Angla project for the Government of Karnataka
• OEM products for several LMS companies
|Business Highlights and Achievements
• Partnering implementation projects with 3 state Governments
• Installation base of over 2,500 academic sites
• Catering to the language enhancement requirements of more than 1 million learners
• Recently launched India’s first on-line blended Learning English language learning portal “HaikuLearning.in” for School
Products and Solutions
Words Worth’s bouquet of next generation learning products includes Words Worth Junior: for Schools, Words Worth Senior: for Colleges, Words Worth Virtual: for the individual learning, Papyrus: for institutions with limited infrastructure, Haiku: an after school learning activity. Words Worth provides on-site implementation, on-site training of teachers. Trainer Manuals, Flash Cards, Students’ Course-ware and continual Technical Support though is help-desk forms part of the total package. The products are designed for multiuser environment with integrated collaborative functions. Besides the learning elements, the products provide supervisory control and reporting, the subsequent advisory functions make the products unique. Assessment is an added feature for self evaluation. Words Worth actively participates in Government initiatives of mass skill development programs.
Schools, Colleges, Higher learning institutions, Vocational and Government capacity building programs.
• IIT, Govt. of Gujarat through SCOPE – project
• Govt of Rajasthan through RS CEL project
• Professional institutions
• 500 + Colleges, 2000 + Schools
• Training organisations
• NSDC Partner companies.
Connect with decision-makers from 300+ Schools, 100+ Preschools, 20+ Government Dignitaries & 10+ Investors at power-packed Elets 6th School Leadership Summit on 24 February, 2018 in New Delhi.