SMARTKiDZ Play School
Year of inception: 2008
Management Team: AS Ganesh (Founder & Managing Director); Ganesh Akella (Founder & Finance Director);
A G Malathi (Founder & Technical Director); Madhuri Akella (Founder & Technical Director)
Head office: Plot No. 97, Phase I, Gunrock Enclave, Near
Mudford, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500009
SMARTKiDZ emphasises on the overall development of the child through age-appropriate learning experience, preparing them thoroughly for the next stage of their schooling.
SMARTKiDZ Play School ensures that children learn as effectively and efficiently as possible in a caring and friendly environment where equal consideration is given to social, physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual development and where children are very well equipped to meet the challenges ahead.
SMARTKiDZ believes that
• Each Child is a unique individual and they develop at a different pace.
• Children should learn in a safe, child centred environment through exploration and a variety of open-ended activities.
• The learning environment and educational process should recognize the different learning styles, abilities and interests.
• Education should address the holistic needs of the child which in turn leads to the scientific development. The kindergarten programme should focus on the physical, social, emotional, aesthetic and intellectual development of the child. The early establishment of the positive self-concept and a positive attitude towards the school provides a foundation for formal education.
The school provide Value Based Education.
Presence across India – Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Odisha, Kerala, Uttar
Pradesh and Bihar
Franchise Option – Yes
Number of franchise – 140+
Expansion Plans – Plan to have 200+ Franchisees by the end of this year and around 500+ Franchisees in
next five years.
Requirement for taking franchise:
Investment around 6-10 lakhs, Independent house having area of 2500 – 3000 Sqft and area restriction 3kms.
Deliverables for franchise owner:
• Association with Brand Name
• Interior and Exterior designing of the school
• Effective Advertising, Promotion and Publicity Support
• Ongoing training for the teachers / centre head & Positive Parenting Workshop
USP of your group:
Excellent support by the Franchisee Development Team & the Technical Team for successful running of the school.
Contact person for franchise enquiry
Satya Srikoti, +91 9581514444 (South & West); Sulabh Khare , +91 7748974974 (North & East).
|Minimum Age for admission: 18 months onwards
Admission procedure & fee structure: Need to submit the duly filled in Admission form along with the necessary documents mentioned in it.
Programmes for student development: Age appropriate learning activities, good student-teacher ratio, individual attention and observation based assessment.
Qualifications required for teacher recruitment: Graduates with pleasing personality and good communication skills.
Training programme for teachers development: Sessions on child psychology, concepts, new trends in Education, parent – school relation, etc NTT course affiliated to AIECCE.
Support to parents: Orientation and Positive Parenting Workshops.
Contact person for admissions: Radhika Thota, +91 9581044144
Employment opportunity: : Business Development Executive for Chennai / Lucknow / Hyderabad
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for Bihar Conclave, in Bihar on 22rd June 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.