MD International School, Bijnor was established in 2014 by Manorama Devi Memorial Charitable Trust whereas Mr S K Jain as founder Chairman and Mr Navneet Jain as Secretary played a pivotal role.
Mission of the school is to provide comprehensive education for holistic development of individual personality with a human touch and visionary outlook and to provide an atmosphere where every child finds itself comfortable to unlock its talent and develop an inquisitor mind.
MDIS is the signature statement of an education concept that takes a life time to evolve. It is a fairy tale translation and prudent synthesis of innumerable views of the elite thinker of contemporary school education.
Under the aegis of Manorama Devi Memorial Charitable Trust, MD International School, Bijnor is positioned to be regarded as a Centre of Educational Excellence. The MD philosophy is based on a set of strongly held beliefs which are put into action everyday by every member of the institution. Life at MDIS centers on a shared commitment to academic excellence, intellectual growth, art, athletics, and high standard of ethical awareness, sportsmanship, and community service.
The school’s transitions and accessibility to a broad curriculum add path to each student’s life.. The goal of MDIS is to inculcate in the students a love for learning and a desire to excel at every level. School has a team of well trained 100 staff members. The teachers under the direction of Principal Mrs Ritu Kochhar are motivating and caring individuals who are committed to helping the students reach their full potential across all key learning areas. The school is providing all sorts of opportunities and grounds and equipments for students to participate in co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
MDIS is a co-educational (day) Senior Secondary School affiliated with the CBSE board and focusing on improving the quality of education in Bijnor through innovation and achieving excellence. School has also worked on ISA activities for developing international harmony and cooperation among students for accreditation from British council. Skype sessions with students of many countries are a regular feature of the school.
MD International is the first school in North India to come up with Robotics lab for the students to learn through latest technologies.
The school is committed to provide state of art infrastructure, vigorous out-door life, vibrant campus and free access to technologies in vogue. The school is assuring a rewarding future, modern Gurukul life, secularism, impartial judgement and an ideal blend of tradition and modernity.
- M.D. International School has been awarded for two consecutive years (2016-2017) as Rank Award. No. 1 School in Bijnor and has also made it to Top 50 schools of U.P by Education World
- The school has been recognized as the ‘Top School of Bijnor by ‘Digital Learning’ 2017
- The school got School excellence award 2017 and has been recognized as ‘Best in Sports Education’ and ‘Emergent School’ by Brainfeed’ among Top Uttar Pradesh schools
- M.D International School has received “Global Sustainable School Award – 2017”
- School director Mr. Navneet Jain, Principal and Co-ordinator (Pre primary) have been awarded by “Sikshak Sri Award” by Antrashtriya Samrasta Manch, 2017
- School Director Mr. Navneet Jain has been awarded with “India’s Highly Effective Edupreneurs Award 2017″
- S K Jain, the Chairman, has been awarded in the Category “Education” as “India’s Most Influential Education Brands 2016- 2017” by Asia One
- School has been successfully awarded the British Council “International School Award” for the period 2017-2020
Special Features of School:
- Excellent Infrastructure and Clean green campus
- Modern security and safety( through CCTV cameras and restricted entry and armed security personals)
- High standard of hygiene and health facilities
- Potable RO filtered drinking water
- Wi-Fi enabled 4 Mbps internet access campus
- Use of ICT in teaching learning process, having smart boards
- Specialised dance, art & craft rooms
- Language lab to remove pronunciation related problems
- Well equipped labs (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Geography, Maths, Home science Language Lab)
- Auditorium with 250 seating capacity
- Well furnished Indoor Gymnasium
- Badminton Academy with wooden flooring
- A large multipurpose ground for skating, volley ball, football, cricket, Yoga and aerobics
- Electromagnetic Shooting Range with modern equipment
- Cafeteria and eatery for providing healthy food items
- Counselling room
- 100% power and water back up
- Health and wellness centre to take care of minor health issues and medical guidance
- Teachers’ Residential Accommodation facility in the campus
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for Higher Education and Human Resource Conclave Jaipur on 24th-25th September 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.