Delhi University is likely to begin the online registration for admission to the undergraduate courses in its affiliated colleges from today.
The registration process for merit-based as well as for entrance-based courses will begin at the same time. The first cut-off for merit-based courses is expected to be out by June 19, 2018.
The link for registration is supposed to be activated on the official website of the university anytime today. The completely online registration process tends to minimise the efforts of students and their parents that went into the admission process earlier.
The Delhi University administration is making all efforts to avoid any technical glitches during the online registration process. Last year, from day one of the admission process, server went down and many aspirants failed to access the portal students for the registration.
Based on the last year’s admission guidelines, students would be needed to upload the following documents during the registration process:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self attested copy of Class X Board Certificate (for verification of date of birth)
- Self attested Class XII Marks-Sheet, if result is announced. (In case Marks-Sheet is not issued by the Board, Candidates will be required to upload the self attested copy of the Marks-Sheet downloaded from the respective boards’ website)
- Self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW Certificate (if applicable)
- Self attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate (if applicable)
- Self attested copy of Sport Certificate(s) for last three years (if applicable)
Self attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s) (if applicable)
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for Higher Education and Human Resource Conclave Jaipur on 24th-25th September 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.