Registration process for JEE Main, NEET and UGC NET test practice centres have been started by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Aspirants can register themselves through the official website – nta.ac.in to understand the question pattern of the aforementioned exams.
The registration process for NET and JEE will commence from September 1 and will close by September 30. From this year, the Joint Entrance Main (JEE Main) examination will be conducted twice a year, the first examination will be held from January 6 to 20, 2019 and the second examination from April 6 to 20.
Earlier, it was expected that the NEET will also be conducted twice a year but as per the official announcement, it will be conducted once and in pen and paper mode.
NTA 2018: Steps to register
Step-1: Visit the official website: nta.ac.in
Step-2: Click on the registration link
Step-3: Enter institution’s name and other details
Step-4: Click on Submit
Step-5: Practice the test papers available online
JEE Main Important Dates:
- Online submission of application forms: September 1 to September 30, 2018
- Downloading of admit cards: December 17, 2018
- Dates of examination: January 6 to January 20, 2019 (8 different sitings and candidate can choose any one)
- Declaration of results: January 31, 2019
- Online submission of application forms: February 8 to March 7, 2019
- Downloading admit cards: March 18, 2019
- Dates of examination: April 6 to April 20, 2019 (8 different sittings and candidate can choose any one)
UGC NET 201 Important dates:
- Commencement of online application process: September 1, 2018
- Exam dates: December 9 to 23, 2018
- Result: January 10, 2019
NEET 2019 Important Dates:
- Online registration process: November 1 to November 30, 2018
- Download of admit cards: April 15
- Date of examinations: May 5
- Result date: June 5, 2019
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for Higher Education and Human Resource Conclave Jaipur on 24th-25th September 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.