- Guest Speak is a column focussed on bringing out the voices of persons involved in the field of education. It is not a page to promote a product or an institution.
- Articles published in Guest Speak are voluntary contributions from the writers. digitalLearning does not pay renumeration of any kind for them.
- Articles submitted for consideration should be related to education, technology in education, policy in education. They should provide a perspective about the education sector in India.
- Articles should be appropriate for publication regarding grammar, tone, and writing style
- The maximum word limit of an article submitted for consideration should not exceed more than 1000 words.
- All submissions must be accompanied with a photo of the author. No other images shall be entertained.
- Editorial decision regarding publication shall lie with digitalLearning magazine and will be final.