Since 2005, digitalLEARNING is Asia & Middle East’s premier monthly magazine on innovations in education. The magazine’s mission is to raise awareness about how Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is playing a seminal role in enhancing the scope, reach and quality of education.
In essence, digitalLEARNING offers an unbiased presentation of the myriad issues that lie at the core of “technological innovations in education” versus “traditional educational methods” debate.
The magazine reports from a complete 360° perspective – through high-quality print and online formats, newsletters, social networking outlets, and prestigious events, summits and conferences on education. In the crowded field of educational publications, digitalLEARNING stands out because of its useful, bold and analytical coverage.
With up-to-the-minute reports on latest developments in education, insightful commentary on the new ICT innovations, and novel perspectives on traditional teaching tools, digitalLEARNING aims to be your first stop for what’s new and what’s next in education.
- MHRD, Government department and other ministries
- Regulatory bodies like NAAC, AICTE, UGC, NSDC, CBSE, NCERT etc.
- Students, teachers, parents, faculty
- CEO, CIOs, IT industry leaders and practitioners
- Academicians, researchers, administrators
- Educational institutions, Policy institutions, R&D organisations, NGOs
- Schools & Preschools
- Universities, B-Schools, Engineering institutes, Vocational and Skill training institutes
- Venture Capitalists, Funding organizations, International bodies
- Corporate in the education sector, IT vendors
We proudly share our numbers:
- Total Issues: 12 monthly issues
- Total print circulation of DL: 60,000
- Monthly online subscription: 1,28,000
- Newsletter subscribers: 2,00,000
- Total Readership: 3,50,000
- Page views: 10 Million+
- Monthly visitors: 3,50,000
For Editorial, Sales Advertisement and other enquiries please send Whatsapp message at +91 8860651640, Email: email@example.com