Admission panel plans checks on management quota in Gujarat | digitalLEARNING Magazine
Higher Education

Admission panel plans checks on management quota in Gujarat

Views: 431

In order to regulate the capitation fee in the management quota, the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has decided to give management quota preference to all students in the state. The ACPC has decided that there would be an option in the form where the students can give preference for management quota at the time of applying.

This list will then be forwarded to the college managements to fill up their management quota. An ACPC official said that the option of management quota in the form will give the local ACPC a clearer idea about the number of students wanting to take admission under management quota. The official said that the colleges will decide on the admission under the management quota, but the selection of the student will be from the list, which is sent to the colleges by the ACPC.

In the state, about 75 per cent of the seats in the self-finance colleges are filled up by the admission through the ACPC while the remaining 25 per cent are filled directly by the management. These 25 per cent seats give colleges chance to charge capitation fee and even other forms of donation.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Most Popular


digitalLEARNING magazine is Asia’s premier magazine for the ICT education. Published since 2005 in both print and online formats, the monthly magazine raises awareness about how Information & Communication Technology (ICT) is enhancing the scope and quality of education. The Magazine has made its mark for giving a complete 360 degree perspective from all concerned, about eduSECTOR.

Contact us:

Elets Technomedia Pvt. Ltd.
Stellar IT Park, 7A/7B, 5th floor
Annexe Building, C-25, Sector 62
Noida – 201309, Uttar Pradesh, India

Middle East Address :
Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd (FZE)
SAIF Desk Q1 – 05 – 130/A
P. O. Box: 124939, Sharjah, U.A.E
To Top