Organisation: Aurus Network Infotech Pvt Ltd, Government of Gujarat
Objective: Accessibility of quality education to masses at affordable price
Description: CourseHub, the flagship product from Aurus Network, is a state-of-the-art solution for lecture capturing and delivering distance education. It makes it possible to easily capture the lecture videos and deliver them in HD- uality to students.
Target Group: Educational and Training Institutes
• Successful deployment of CourseHub at IIT Kanpur
• Winner of Microsoft’s Bizspark India Startup challenge – 2012 in Cloud Application Category
• Used by institutes like Career Launcher, Career Point, Academy of Commerce, etc. as easy-to-use, cost-effective and low-maintenance alternative to costly and involved VSAT solutions
• Funded by Indian Angel Networks (IAN) – a testimonial to the huge opportunity present before the company
Organisation: Harness Handitouch Private Limited
Objective: To make teaching and learning more engaging, efficient and fun
Description: Touch-on-Cloud is a learning operating system, which disrupts the idea behind traditional
learning management systems (LMS) and enables the comprehensive use of interactive technology inside
classroom as well as outside using the Cloud.
Target Group: K-12, Higher Education, universities and coaching institutes
• Successfully piloted in leading institutions all over India
• Implementation in progress for many clients
• Awarded as India’s best education start up by Accel Partners and Intel
• Awarded among top two early stage start ups across sectors by Sequoia, Citrix and Amazon
Callerobics: The Finger Gym
Organisation: Kriyative Learning Solution International private limited
Implementing Agency: jeyappria dhevi
Objective: To establish Callerobics in at least 100 schools across India by 2014-15, thereby to improve at least 25000 students across India
Description: Callerobics is a hand development concept, which makes writing a fun filled activity. As the name suggests, the program is a combination of calligraphy (the art of penmanship) and aerobics. Callerobics focuses on improving writing skills using finger and hand exercises with writing practice in scientifically proven way. Target Group: Our target group is school students
• A handwriting programme like Callerobics is launched first time in India
• Callerobics is being used by more than 3000 children this year
• Many parents appreciated the improvement in control and flexibility of hands in their children.
Next Generation Identity Systems
Organisation: JNTU Hyderabad
Implementing Agency: JNTUH College of Engineering
Objective: To use biometric access control as a means of combating truancy and ensuring learner’s safety, convenience and security
Description: The Next Generation Biometric technology improves the recognition accuracy, achieves scalability to accommodate hundreds of millions of users, ensures interoperability, and protects user privacy while reducing system cost and enhancing system integrity.
Target Group: Students, administrators, staff, parents, government officers, bus drivers, etc
• Accepted as the best technology around the globe, which identifies the academic fraud that exists in academic universities or colleges or schools
• Project framework published in ACM Proceedings 2012
Search EngineOptimisation ofRoperty Matrix
Organisation: Hi-Tech Institute of Technology
Implementing Agency: Webgen Infosystems
Objective: The main objective of this project was to generate more traffic to the website, brand promotion, search engine marketing and get ranked in Top five in google.com
Target Group: Business Men/ industrialists, who look to invest in properties
• Website ranked number two in Google Page Rank
• Ranked fifth in Google on keyword Property in Bhubaneswar in one month
• Ranked first in Google on keyword Premium land in Bhubaneswar in two months
• Received five times more visitors in just three months
• Client generated 300 percent more revenue (still counting) in the current quarter
A Vision of World Class Education
Organisation: Confluence World School
Implementing Agency: GSIC Education
Objective: To provide the best of education to one and all with a belief that education is the basic right of every citizen, irrespective of where they are born
Description: The school has tied up with research based partners like The Shri Ram Schools, Jodo Gyan and ThinkLabs for an edge in terms of curriculum design, pedagogy and delivery. It believes in imparting education through constructive interactions and hands on experiences.
Target Group: Students of the age group of 2.5 to 17 years
• The school’s social connect initiatives
• Collaboration/partnership with research organisations.
• Professional Development Program-me.
Transformation of ExistingEducational Groups
Organisation: Econs Profit Solutions
Description: Overall transformation of any project along with systems and strategies is the forte of the organisation and it has successfully carried it out in a group of colleges and Schools with very good results.
Objective: To Transform the working and up lift the ranking of college/school
Target Group: School, group of Institutions
• Brand upliftment
• Improving Quality
• Raising Placements
• Increasing Admissions
• International Presence
Objective: The organisation intends to be a leading resource of information, insight on education and credentials.
Description: Substance is working with institutions and employers to identify top global talent and make better hiring choices. Within this framework and by measuring and adjusting their recruitment efforts Substance assists and helps institutions to achieve higher enrollment yields.
Target Group: Universities, Education institutions
• Many academic institutions and employers / corporates rely on the substance for trusted and accurate intelligence
• Successfully conducted events along with the renowned people from corporate industry addressing the students of various institutions.
• The organisation is associated with large institutions and more than 50 Large and SME employers
Organisation: Esquvi Technologies Pvt Ltd
Objective: Synergize helps optimising training and placement process and enhances T&P efficiency by creating corporate
Description: Esquvi Technologies is in the process of creating a software platform Synergize that will enable the professional
education institutions streamline their day-to-day operations. It brings in operational efficiencies for all the key stakeholders of
any professional educational ecosystem.
Target Group: Professional educational institutions
• Enabled seamless connectivity between all stakeholders of an institution
• Optimised training and placement (T&P) process
• Enhanced T&P efficiency
• Created corporate outreach
• Created social momentum for grants and charity