Dates and details of 13 fellowship programmes are out and are displayed in the official website of University Grants Commission (UGC).
The last date of submission of online application for Dr S Radhakrishnan Fellowship of Humanities and Social Sciences (including languages), Post-doctoral fellowship for women, Post-doctoral fellowship for SC/ST candidates and Swami Vivekananda single girl child fellowship for research in Social Science is June 30.
Moreover, the last date of submission of online application form for Rajiv Gandhi national fellowship for SC candidates (2016-17 and 2017-18), Rajiv Gandhi national fellowship for persons with disability (2017-18), Maulana Azad national fellowship for minorities communities, National fellowship for OBC candidates, Indira Gandhi PG scholarship for single girl child, PG scholarship for university rank holder candidates, Post-Graduation scholarship for professional courses for SC/ST candidates and Ishan Uday scholarship scheme for North Eastern region is July 31.
While applying for these scholarships, there are certain rules that the candidate must adhere to:
- Only those applications will be submitted which are submitted via online mode.
- Applications sent without the documents/enclosures as prescribed under the applicable scheme will not be considered.
- Applications sent after the last date will not be considered.
- Records of non-selected candidates will not be preserved beyond 3 months from the date of declaration of result.
- If any information is found to be incorrect in the application, the candidature of the applicant is liable to be cancelled and the application may be subject to legal/disciplinary proceedings.