The admit card of AIIMS PG 2019 exam of July session has been released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, on its official website on 26 th April, 2019. Students can download their admit cards by simply logging in with their User ID and password.
Important information about the candidates including Name, Roll No, Registration, Time, Date and Venue of the exam has been incorporated on the AIIMS admit card.
The AIIMS PG 2019 exam will be conducted on 5 th May 2019. The question paper will have 200 objective questions of MBBS level. Mode of examination is online and exam will held from 9 am to 12 noon.
Exam result is expected to release on 13 th May, 2019. And the session will begin from July onwards.
AIIMS (New Delhi) is the conducting body of the PG exams for MD/MS/MCh (6YRS) / DM (6YRS) / MDS.
There are a total of 464 MD/MS/DM/MCh seats whereas 14 MDS seats will be filled through AIIMS PG 2019 (July).
How to download the AIIMS PG admit card 2019: Steps below
1. Visit the official website of AIIMS : www.aiimsexams.org
2. On the right hand side panel, click on the ‘AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card’
3. You will be redirected to the login page.
4. On the login page, enter your Registration ID, RUC( Registration Unique Code), Password and
5. Admit Card will be showcased on the screen.
6. Download the file and take its print out