GATE 2019: The registration process for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) to be conducted in 2019 will start from September 1.
In 2019, GATE will be conducted by IIT Madras and the institute has released all the necessary details related to the exam. Candidates can apply for the exams from the official website: gate.iitm.ac.in.
It is must to qualify GATE 2019 for candidates interested in pursuing master’s and direct doctoral programmes in streams like engineering, technology, architecture and in other branches of science at premier institute of India like Indian Institute of Science and IITs.
The last date to submit the application is September 21. GATE 2019 will be held in the morning as well in and evening shifts on February 2 and 3 and February 9 and 10. As per the details available on official website of GATE 2019, the exam will be conducted in 24 subjects and a candidate is allowed to appear in only one paper in any one session.
GATE 2019: Important dates
- Application process begins: September 1, 2018
- Last date to apply: September 21, 2018
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application: October 1, 2018
- Last Date for change of examination City (an additional fee will be applicable): November 16, 2018
- Admit cards: January 4, 2019
- GATE 2019 exam date: February 2, 3 and February 9, 10, 2019 (9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm)
- Result declaration: March 16, 2019
GATE 2019 Application fee:
- Unreserved: Rs 1,500
- Women: Rs 750
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs 750
- International: $ 50
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- There is no age limit for GATE 2018
- Candidates should be graduating BE, BTech, BPharmacy, BArch, BSc (Research), BS, MA, MSc, MCA, Int MSc or Int BSMS in 2018.
- If not the above then they should have be completing their Int ME, MTech (post BSc) or a dual degree after 10+2 by 2019-20.
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for Higher Education and Human Resource Conclave Jaipur on 24th-25th September 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.