The first fully transparent, interactive higher education portal has been introduced in India. This education portal and android mobile app, CampusHunt.in is registered under Scandium Technologies Pvt Ltd.
With the aim to transform the future of education by improving the quality and making it easily accessible, affordable and career focused, this portal was created by young professionals from various MNC’s such as IBM, Wells Fargo, Infosys and Accenture.
This recent portal is unique and useful in the following ways:
- Completely free and transparent, with no hidden costs or service charges
- Highly interactive and user-friendly higher education portal, which comes with an android mobile app
- Students can find colleges based on different intelligent filters like location, fees, courses, college ratings, academic qualifications and campus placement rankings
- Provides an agile interface, where students can delve into details of the colleges such as hostels, canteens, WiFi, transport, labs and libraries.
CampusHunt aims to:
- Make the admission process for higher education automated, so that higher education can be easily accessible for students from every nook and corner of India
- Enable students to make properly thought-out decisions based on factual information of preferred colleges.