LaundroMINT Campus is one of our five fast growing business verticals, with a very specific approach towards executing organised laundry care to students of Educational Institutes and private hostels. Institutes/ Private Hostels require ZERO INVESTMENT to set up an on-campus laundromat, says Sameer Deodhar, Founder and CEO, LaundroMINT, in conversation with Elets News Network (ENN).
How is your product making the lives of students better?
We ensure for students:
1. Hygienic and on-campus laundromat service facility at a standardised price
2. Minimisation of loss or mix of clothes, we regulate and process orders via our mobile application.
3. Service rating via our mobile app interface so that we can monitor our performance at campus-site accordingly.
4. We execute laundry care with:
• Imported commercial grade equipment (Washers + Dryers)
• Branded and Safe chemical usage
5. We avoid mixing of clothes of two different orders
What innovative marketing strategies are you adopting to capture the educational segment?
Our product features are quite compelling. It would gather attention in the eyes of educational segment because of Zero Investment to set up laundromat infra coupled with such an organised approach towards executing laundry care, as mentioned above, we believe that an added amenity to the campus like ours would make the students, their parents and the management happy!
What is the genesis of your organisation?
The growing economy of the country resulting in citizens increasing disposable income and lack of time to do household activities.
What are your expansion plans in different sectors including education?
We have five business verticals to specifically cater to our audiences:
1. LaundroMINT Community for setting up laundromat at societies
2. LaundroMINT Campus for Educational segment and private hostel market
3. LaundroMINT + , LaundroMINT Express and LaundroMINT Café for Franchise to penetrate into the retail segment through our brand influence. We provide our support to our Franchisees with:
• Marketing Resources
• Purchasing power to get detergents and other sub-products at negotiable rates
• Training their manpower
• Mobile Application Support
As of now, we are catering to 5,500 + students and 8,000 unique customers across Maharashtra through our campus and franchise outlets respectively. We are heading towards catering to 25,000 students and 1,00,000 unique customers by the end of 2020.