digitalLEARNING magazine is pleased to announce the School Ranking special issue coming up in the month of December 2013. The issue would take a 360 degree approach, while dissecting the expanding School segment, thereby, ranking schools and bringing forth the top schools in India.
The rapidly changing landscape in school education is the theme for December Issue of the magazine. The ranking will be done on the parameters that are important for 12(10 +2) years of a child and rest of life such as academic performance, performance in sports and extracurricular activities, Leadership development, other skills development and Development of values, etc. The issue will also rank promising schools of India.
The date for filling up the online form has been extended from 9th November 2013 to 16th November 2013. Schools can fill up the up form online to participate in the Ranking special issue.
Click here to access the School Ranking form: http://digitallearning.eletsonline.com/school_ranking/
Please note there is no fee for participation in school ranking. Last Date of filling up the form is 16th November 2013
With number of schools scaling high in the market, a school has to build a Brand Recall in the market. With our special issue in December catering to School Ranking, be sure that brand recall is build for you among your niche target audience.
The school ranking will be followed by digitalLEARNING School Innovation Awards – felicitating the achievers of the school Ranking by digitalLEARNING.
Key Highlights of the School Ranking special Issue:
• Top Schools Ranking and Listing the promising Schools
• •Interviews/ Articles of Top School
• Features Alumni of school
• Coverage of the Chairman/Directors of Top Schools in India
•Present at major News stands across India, including 24 states and 200 cities
•Presence at major malls, entertainment centres, libraries, etc
•Students, teachers, parents, faculty
•Educational institutions, policy institutions, R&D organizations
•K-12 sector, higher education institutes, vocational and skills training institutes
•Government department, ministries, NGOs
•CEO, CIOs, IT industry leaders and practitioners
•Regulatory bodies including NAAC, AICTE, UGC, NBA , DEC etc
•Academicians, students, researchers, administrators
•Donors, funding organizations, international bodies
•Corporates in the Education Sector, IT vendor
The magazine will also be read by
• Ministers, senior officials at various ministries in the centre and states
• CMDs, CIOs, and other concerned officials from India’s Public Sector Enterprises
• CMDs, CIOs, and other concerned officials from Public sector banks and private banks Officials from various Governance agencies
• Officials from different government establishments including, Defense, Railways, NIC, Data Centres, Science & Technology Units, etc
• Leaders of Private companies
• Leaders in Healthcare