‘Education in Ireland’, the national brand under the authority of the Minister for Education and Skills, Ireland, responsible for the promotion of Irish higher education institutions overseas, is organising education fairs in India from February 20-28, 2016. The fairs will bring together 12 of the top educational institutes from Ireland across four cities – Delhi (February 20), Bangalore (February 21), Chennai (February 27) and Kochi (February 28). Through a series of education fairs, Education in Ireland will meet students and parents to showcase the Irish education system and highlight the quality of programmes.
Prominent universities such as Trinity College Dublin are offering scholarships worth €5000 to undergraduates, University College Dublin is providing 100 per cent tuition fee for master programmes and 50 per cent tuition fee for one-year master programmes, National University of Ireland, Galway is offering €2,750 for undergraduate and postgraduate merit scholarships each, and National College of Ireland is offering €2,950 for master programmes and €2,000 for undergraduates applicants.
The fairs will give a chance to Indian students to engage with institute experts on a wide array of interesting topics such as:
- More information about scholarships facilities from the best institutions in Ireland;
- Get help in application and visa process;
- University and course advice;
- Education excellence, teaching practices, innovative and creative culture;
- Educational institutes-industry linkage through research and business collaborations, to help students to take forward informed choices of their career and future path.
Enterprise Ireland a Government body, manages the Education in Ireland brand – the umbrella brand under which Irish higher education is promoted overseas.