Apar Technologies have been promoted by Apar Industries (www.apar.com), a US$ 900 million group listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), and Basil Capital Partners (www.basilpartners.com), a Private Equity Fund that invests only in niche IT Services companies. The company is headquartered in Singapore with offices across Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, US, UAE and India offshore facilities in Noida, Bengaluru and Mumbai.
The company focuses on:
• Working with enterprises to transform their existing business to a Digital business
• Helping emerging companies to convert their disruptive ideas into Digital business reality – rapidly using an agile approach across Applications, Infrastructure, IT & Information Security.
• In the area of digital business transformation of applications, our key strength lies in the areas of
• Social Collaboration – incorporating the ease of use and intuitiveness of Social Media tools to enterprise applications.
• Enterprise Cloud adoption for contemporary enterprise applications and Cloud-based DevOps for minimizing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and maximizing ROI.
Be it developing Value-added Solutions over partner platforms or delivering customized solutions to enterprises, we deliver business value in the most cost-effective manner, without compromising the big picture of the Digital Economy – secure, scalable solutions.
Be it developing Value-added Solutions over partner platforms or delivering customized solutions to enterprises, we deliver business value in the most cost-effective manner
End-to-end Coverage of Enterprise IT Landscape
With over 2,200 employees, we offer our services / solutions around the following models, based on client situations and requirements.
• Best-shore – Onsite, Onshore, Offshore
• Best-approach – Custom built, Package implementation, Hybrid
• Best-fit – Augment, Outsource, Dedicated center