Extreme Networks, Inc.
Country Manager – India & SAARC
3585 Monroe Street,
Santa Clara, CA 95051 USA
Telephone: +1 408 579 2800
Major Regional Offices (INDIA)
Suite No-2 , Logix Park A-4& 5
Sector 16, Noida, Uttar Pradesh -201301, India
Telephone: +852 25171123
Europe, Middle East, Africa
and South America
We design, build and install sophisticated Ethernet solutions that meet the tough challenges in network connectivity and IP-based communications. Since our founding in 1996, we have delivered more than 15 million Ethernet ports, helping our customers to increase the value of their networks with advanced software platforms that deliver meaningful insight and control to applications and services. This helps corporate enterprises and service providers who need high performance through secure networks that support converged voice, video and data.
We address a wide range of customers with wired and wireless network infrastructures from corporate enterprises such as manufacturers, retailers, utilities, financial and healthcare organizations, to large universities and government institutions. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, we have a presence in more than 50 countries supported by employees and authorized resellers worldwide.
We believe that single-vendor limitations are not in the best interests of today’s enterprises, favoring instead an innovative networking infrastructure which is modular, open and standards-based. Our networks are designed to be simpler to build and less expensive to maintain than single-vendor solutions, while addressing primary infrastructure concerns posed by emerging applications.
The benefit to our customers is enabling them to procure, install and support engaged network infrastructures for Intelligent communications solutions.
- High Quality Voice – IP Telephony with superior Quality of Service (QoS), evidenced by the Tolly Group, August 2005
- High Availability – Extreme Networks switches with hardened, modular
- operating system and redundant hardware prevent dropped calls (99.999% availability);
- Lower Cost/Faster ROI – Verified by the Meritology Report, October 2005;
- Lower Risk – Open, standards-based solution with certified interoperability;
- Ease of Management – Wired and wireless solutions integrated thru single network management systems;
- Enhanced Capabilities – Focused on simplifying overall IP network and telephony management, QoS monitoring, enhanced security, telephony and other endpoint device discovery services.
Extreme Networks Solutions
Our comprehensive set of Ethernet switching products for enterprises and service providers includes everything from BlackDiamond® and Alpine® modular switches to Summit® fixed configuration switches that deliver gigabit capability to the desktop, Power over Ethernet and the latest advanced networking features. BlackDiamond and Alpine switches are designed to minimize latency and jitter, which degrade the quality of voice and video applications. Summit fixed configuration switches deliver affordable high-performance multi-layer Ethernet switching to wiring-closets, aggregation points and the network edge.
- Modular Ethernet switches (core, aggregation and edge)
- Fixed configuration stackable switches
- LAN security products
- Wireless products
- Network management