Organisation: Information Systems Pvt Ltd
Implementing Agency: Sri Prakash Group of Institutions
Objective: Good education makes a better world.
Description: Edmatix is helping education industry achieve their academic goals worldover. We are committed to help education community reinvent the education system. It helps management to easily manage various entities of their institutes in 360 degree view using MIS reports, teacher analysis, student analysis and many canned reports.
Target Group: Educational Institutions.
• 65+ satisfied customer groups with a volume of 1,00,000+ Users
• ITIL Process based customer service support
• Supports international and local curricullum pattern (State, CBSE,ICSE,IB, etc)
• User friendly and Microsoft Certified User Interface (UI) design
• Integrated with various Fincancial Accounting ERPs such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Tally
Organisation: Kushal CREDAI Pune Metro
Objective: Through project Kushal, a serious attempt has been made to empower construction workers with skills that will help them move ahead on their career path and earn a better livelihood.
Description: Kushal is a partnership project between CREDAI Pune Metro and NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), Ministry of Finance, Goverment of India to help upgrade skills of construction workers in six trades – shuttering, bar bending, plumbing, tiling, masonry, and painting. The project target is to train 20, 000 workers in three years. A total of 8155 workers have been trained so far.
Target Group: Construction labourers
• Won various awards such as UKISF Award 2011, CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2012, Construction Week India Awards2012
• Registered Trainees: 13972
• Social Upliftment: the labourer can get the opportunity to earn while they learn
• Productivity at site and reduction of wastage
Partners in Learning – Saksham
Organisation: Microsoft Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Objective: To further IT adoption for teaching and learning in the higher education space.
Description: Saksham was started to give impetus to the National Mission on Education from the MHRD as a capacity building exercise through ICT in the higher education space. Since 2011, Project Saksham has aimed to enable university faculty from the non-IT domain in ICT skills to enhance current enrollment rates and to bridge the digital divide.
Target Group: University faculty
• There are 28 universities under the programme that have adopted ICT tools for teaching
• Microsoft has made training available to 1522 faculty members since March 2011
• The innovative teacher training programme has been recognised by the MHRD
• Trained teachers have been proactive in galvanising their peers to adopt IT and digital content
• It has helped increase students’ general awareness, and has made classes engaging
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for Bihar Conclave, in Bihar on 22rd June 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.