Tata ClassEdge provides an innovative and comprehensive instructional solution that empowers teachers to teach better, with an effective blend of curriculum- mapped classroom activities and interactive technology. Tata ClassEdge’s proprietary instructional framework, the Multiple Learning Experiences (MLEx™) model, makes use of distinct types of activities that promote social and thinking skills in students, including critical thinking, creativity, teamwork, research-orientation and communication skills. More than 50,000 teachers across India have already adopted the Tata ClassEdge way of teaching.
A division of Tata Industries, Tata ClassEdge was created in 2011 out of Tata Interactive Systems – a global leader in eLearning and simulations – with a legacy of 25 years in creating innovative education solutions for international education publishers. Tata ClassEdge entered the space of school education in India to improve learning outcomes for children through innovative use of technology. With a highly energised team of multi-disciplinary specialists, Tata ClassEdge constantly innovates in pedagogy, technology and content to enhance learning experiences.
We believe in innovative use of technology to improve learning outcomes while banking on the teacher to be the catalyst
Campus management: Assessment tools
Educational Content and Curriculum: Multimedia / 3D content
| Science Lab | Language Lab | Teacher Training solutions
Education ICT Equipment: AV equipment
| Interactive whiteboard | Projectors
Tata ClassEdge is one of the key partners in CLIx a connected learning initiative led by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Products & Services
Comprehensive instructional solution for Indian schools
- Winner of ‘Best Interactive Solution Provider’ at the National Education Excellence Awards 2015 organised by ASSOCHAM
- Winner of Best Resources Provider – K12’ at Indian Education Awards 2015 organised by Franchise India
- Winner of ‘Technology Solution Provider’ at the World Education Summit 2015 organised by digitalLEARNING, Elets Technomedia (P) Ltd.
- Winner of ‘ICT Product / Solution in Education’ at the 2015 IDA Awards organised by India Didactics Association
- Use of innovative educational technology and instructional solutions
- Focus on empowering teachers, schools and parents
- Creating engaging classroom learning experiences for students
- Best in class service
Head Office: 5th Floor Donear House, Plot No. 49/50, Marol Industrial Area, Road No. 1, MIDC, Andheri (East) Mumbai 400093
Tel No.: 022 61227000
Sales & after-sales support: 1800 209 3848
Customer support helpline numbers: 1800 209 9022
Target Verticals: K-12 schools
Number of Employees: 500