Promoting Collaborative and Active Learning
Objective: To bridge the gap between how students learn in school and revise at home
Description: Solution delivers the video applications to run anytime, anywhere. Online test and quiz help access the learning at a click. Parents can play as a guide and can be the equal stake holder.
Target Group: School, students, teachers and parents
• Anytime anywhere learning
• 24/7 e-Learning for student, Assessment and performance review
• Online Assignment and project report submission
• Collaborative and active learning
• Direct connect between school, students and parents
Empowerment of Indian Youth
Objective: To increase Information Technology penetration Pan India through affordable and easily accessible PC Tablet and empower Indian youth by spreading knowledge and skill-set development initiatives pre-loaded within the Tablet
Description: Datawind is best known for making world’s cheapest PC Tablet with the mission to offer a gamut of educational services such as free e-books, competitive exam preparation tools and skill-set development courses to encourage and empower Indian youth with a piece of hardware – easily affordable and accessible to all.
Target Group: People of 5 to 50 years of age
• Chosen by Government of India to make Aakash Tablet
• Won digitalLEARNING Shiksha Ratn Award
• Project Leader listed among Forbes 15 Classroom Education Revolutionaries
• UK’s most innovative mobile company 2012.
• Showcased at United Nations with endorsement from UN Secretary General. Ban Ki Moon
Wiziq Virtual Classroom Apps
Organisation: authorGEN Technologies Private Limited
Objective: The objective of launching these apps is to enable just in time learning
Description: WizIQ Virtual Classroom apps for iPads and Android tablets have been specially designed for students giving them anytime, anywhere access to the WizIQ Virtual Classroom. With this app, students no longer have to remain at home waiting for class to start or haul around a laptop in order to be mobile.
Target Group: Teachers, Students
• More than 8000 classes have been conducted on WizIQ
• More than 9000 students attended classes using WizIQ app for iPads and android tablets
DigitalLEARNING, is an initiative of Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003. Now, Elets' YouTube channel -- Elets tv, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active.
To Subscribe Free, Click Here
Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.