Skill-based Learning with Collaborative & In-house Activity
Organisation: PSNA College of Engineering and Technology
Human Resource Development in Dairy Processing
Organisation: Sheth Mansukhlal Chhaganlal College of Dairy Science
Objective: To develop human resource for the Dairy and Food Industry.
Description: Sheth Mansukhlal Chhaganlal College of Dairy Science, Anand is a premier institute in the field of dairy education and research since 1961. It was recognised as ‘Centre of Excellence’ and is a pioneer national centre for dairy education in the country, producing qualified dairy professionals.
• Best-in-class UG and PG facilities which includes e-learning, laboratory scale practical
• Regular practical exposure for milk and milk product manufacturing in model experimental
dairy plant and external training programme for dairy industry personnel
Advancing Academics Through Next Generation Identity Systems
Organisation: JNTU Hyderabad
Objective: To use biometric access control as a means of combating truancy and ensuring
learner safety, convenient and security. To improve both the physical security,
informational security of the students.
Description: The practice of biometrics can create a unique form of identification that cannot be forgotten, lost, or loaned. The implementation of biometrics into an academic environment is beneficial to the institution by improving efficiency, security, and helping to decrease the ramifications of a student’s lack of integrity. Emergency identification as a result of a fire or other disaster is a critical issue.
• Accepted as the best technology around the globe which identifies the academic fraud.
• Project framework published in ACM Proceedings 2012.
• AICTE sanctioned the Project based on the recommended proposals from UGC & DST.
• Provides an appropriate balance between the privacy and security of an individual.
• Reduces waste with respect to time and materials; there by increasing quality of education
|Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning
Organisation: VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engg and Tech
Objective: To encourage group learning among the students.
Description: POGIL, an acronym for Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning, is gaining momentum in India. POGIL originated in college chemistry departments in 1994 in the USA and it is now being used in many colleges in a variety of subject
areas around the country. It uses guided inquiry – a version of the Socratic method in which students use carefully designed
materials that guide them to construct new learning.
• Complexity of a topic is reduced
• Activity based learning
• Involves exploration, concept invention & application through guided inquiry learning
• High critical thinking, problem solving & assessment skills
• Research aptitudeamong students
Online Information System
Organisation: National Institute of Science and Technology
Objective: To establish a welldefined,optimised, transparent, paperless system that will support organisation in measured and effective decision making through collected information and channelised feedback.
Description: Online Information System is a web-based ERP package specially designed for educational
institution to automate all its academic, administrative and accounting processes and make it paperless and transparent. These modules help us to bring all stakeholders into one platform for sharing information and knowledge.
• Quality video and web-based study materials developed by the experts
• Easy access of information
• Able to keep teacher, student and parents happy with transparent information & flawless management
• Accumulation of huge set of historical data is helping in better short and long term decision making
• Parents are able to keep track of their wards while sitting at home
|Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science
Organisation: Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science
Implementing Agency: Pearson
Objective: Digiclass has been created with the objective of improving the quality of education and equipping professors with
skills to manage a 21st century classroom.
Description: Digi class is a complete classroom solution that empowers teachers to transform chalk-and-talk classrooms
into interactive learning centers using multimedia based content. Digiclass comprises modern equipments such as computers, interactive devices, projectors,speakers, stylus and a multimedia computer that accesses a rich repository of relevant digital content from a server.
• Won prestigious President Award in 2008 and Manthan Award for e-content
• Adopted by More than 200 + engineering institutions across the country
• Improves the academic result of the institution
• Content mapped as per the university syllabus
United College of Engineering & Research
Organisation: United College of Engineering and Research, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Objective: We aspire to reassert the significance of high quality education by producing competent professionals who can shape the destiny of our nation into a stronger and developed stature.
Description: The United Group, founded by late Shri Shiv Ram Das Gulati in 1951 emerged from a transport business to the giants in the fields of education, services,transportation and journalism. The Group made a mammoth leap in the education arena in the mid 80s by being the pioneers in computer education. This further lead to the establishment of United Institute of Management and United College of Engineering.
• Collaboration with AIT, Bangkok
• Collaboration with Missouri, University California
• Placement of students in companies like Infosys, HCL, Cummins, etc
• Winner of Aaj Tak Awards
• Academic Collaboration with EMC2
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University
Organisation: Jayoti Vidyapeeth Womens University, Jaipur
Objective: To provide ‘education for community development’ leading to women empowerment and awareness of women rights and law to all.
Description: The university has amalgamated IT tool all parts of learning- in academics like admission, teaching, mentoring,examination and library to non academics like finance, hostel and security and has enabled 100 percent ERP applicability.
• Awarded for e-Campus Initiative in Higher Education in World Education Summit 2013 organised at New Delhi
• National Award ‘India’s Best Private Women’s University’ on 13th April 2013 at New Delhi
• Recipient of Weal Award -2009 by the Confederation of Indian Universities
• Recipient of B-School Leadership Award-2010 by Dainik Bhaskar
• Received ISO 9001-2008 certificate for Quality Management System
Grab the opportunity to meet the who's who from the world of education. Join us for World Education Summit in New Delhi on 9-10th August 2018. It will be a wonderful occasion to explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.