Exploring the World
Organisation: Ryan International School, Greater Noida
Objective: The project brought about linguistic and cross cultural diversity for all the students enabling them to enhance their communication and visual skills
Description: The students of Ryan International School, Greater Noida effectively accomplished an international project in which the students were able to form global cross cultural bonds. They were also sensitised about multicultural and the intrapersonal aspects of communication.
Target Group: Students of Classes 1to 6
• Global interaction interspersed with cross cultural bonding
• Enhancement of analytical and creative skills globally
• Two way learning by stimulating the collaborative learners
Study in Migration
Organisation: Bal Bharati Public School
Implementing Agency: Goethe Institute, Max Mueller Bhavan
Objective: Students explored migration in personal, social and political contexts in their own as well as partner country
Description: German-Indian Classroom is a programme supporting collaboration between Indian and German schools. The
program constitutes project work carried out over a period of one year with two integrated exchange phases. Under its aegis, Bal
Bharati, Ganga Ram and Genoveva Gymnasium, Germany have been working collaboratively for a year on a joint curriculum
plan titled Who we are and where we are going – Self-Images and Migration in Delhi and Cologne.
Target Group: Students
• Collaborative experiences from the project promise to play a significant role in the development of students’ personalities
• Students from both schools got ample opportunities to learn and appreciate differences as well as similarities in the sociocultural
milieu of both countries
DigitalLEARNING, is an initiative of Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003. Now, Elets' YouTube channel -- Elets tv, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active.
To Subscribe Free, Click Here
Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.