Micro-Collaborations on SQA for Collaborative Learning
Organisation: RMIT University
Objective: This project aims to use the micro-collaborations to return relevant answers, given a newly posed question
Description: Social question answering (SQA) services are dedicated platforms where users ask, answer, rate and comment content. Micro-collaborations in SQA services are referred to as brief, informal episodes of collaborative information seeking where users engage in asking, answering, ratings, and commenting. Piazza is an example of a SQA service that helps a community of learners to interact among themselves and with their instructors
Target Group: Graduate Students and teaching staff.
• Won RMIT Vietnam Research Grant for 8000USD
• Use of social media components in collaborative learning
• Identify the topic of interest based on students’ participation
• Increased students online participation that result in building collective intelligence
Working Together as Health Professionals
Organisation: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (National University of Malaysia)
Objective: The project aims at introducing the concepts of inter professional education and collaborative practice among students from various healthcare programmes
Description: The World Health Organisation (WHO) has recognised inter professional education (IPE) as necessary
to produce collaborative-ready healthcare professionals. In February 2011, a twocredit co-curriculum module to introduce the concepts of IPE was developed at UKM and offered to all first year undergraduate students from faculties of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and health sciences.
Target Group: First year students from different health disciplines
• University accepted Innovative projects.
• Improvement of collaboration among staff from different faculties.
• Improvement of inter professional collaboration among students
• Involvement of multidisciplinary healthcare services
Organisation: Dr A Kumar Institute of Education
|Tailor-Made Business Simulation Software|
Organisation: Amity University, Gurgaon
Objective: To develop a scalable solution to cater to the growing student base, institutes, professors and the whole industry, by leveraging technology and without compromising on the quality of education
Description: This new pedagogy is highly engaging thereby enhancing the retention and clarity of knowledge of the student as they experience real life like business scenarios virtually. Amity University, Gurgaon is revolutionising the management education with global best practices of giving students hands on real life.
Target Group: Management students at both undergraduate and postgraduate level
• Participants live the experience with a more analytical way of thinking
• Technology allows participants to develop a long-term
• The approach reinforces competitive thinking and market understanding
DigitalLEARNING, is an initiative of Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003. Now, Elets' YouTube channel -- Elets tv, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active.
To Subscribe Free, Click Here
Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.