1. Oak Hill Institute of Education,Srinagar Year of Establishment: 1993 Principal: Abdul Rehman Kaphu Curriculum Followed: State board Admission period: November Website: www.oakhill.co.in The school is determined to make new land marks at the new campus. The Institute under the well experienced Board of Management has well defined mission.
2. DPS Jammu Year of Establishment: 1998 Principal: Sudarshan Sonar Curriculum Followed: CBSE Admission period: January Website: dpsjammu.in The aim of the school is to provide best education to its pupils. It is concerned to develop the qualities, moral characters such as courage, honesty, trust, compassion, tolerance, curiosity and a spirit of inquiry in the pupils.
3. DPS Sri Nagar Year of Establishment: 2003 Principal: Kusum Varikoo Curriculum Followed: CBSE Admission period: March Website: www.dpssrinagar.com Delhi Public School, Srinagar, seeks to provide an environment of education that allows children to understand ways of making their life meaningful, to contemplate on issues that matter, and to engage in constructive dialogues.
4. KC international School, Jammu Year of Establishment: 2004 Principal: Nirmal Mahana Curriculum Followed: CBSE Admission period: January Website: www.kcinternationalschool.org KC International School is committed to provide atmosphere conducive to academic excellence. Their commitment is expressed in limiting the class strength to just thirty.
5. Heritage School, Jammu Year of Establishment: 1960 Principal: Jagadish Singh Dhami Curriculum Followed: CBSE Admission period: January Website: www.heritageschooljammu.com The School’s vision is to produce confident, secure and well – educated young people who will become versatile and responsible adults of the future.
DigitalLEARNING, is an initiative of
Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003. Now, Elets' YouTube channel -- Elets tv, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active. To Subscribe Free, Click Here Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.