1. Auckland House School, Shimla Year of Establishment: 1866 Principal: Sunita John Curriculum Followed: ICSE Admission period: August Website: www.aucklandhouseschool.org Auckland House School aims at providing a sound Christian education based on the life and teaching of Jesus Christ. It endeavours to promote the highest spiritual, moral, intellectual and aesthetic values.
2. Bishop Cotton School, Shimla Year of Establishment: 1859 Principal: RC Robinson Curriculum Followed: ICSE and ISC Admission period: March to December Website: www.bishopcottonshimla.com The school strives to achieve and maintain the highest standard of excellence in its programme of total education empowering men rooted in India’s heritage to live as committed and good human beings.
3. International Sahaja Public School,Dhramshala Year of Establishment: 1990 Principal: Indumati Chitnavis Curriculum Followed: ICSE Admission period: October Website: www.isps.edu.in The school offers well-rounded education, with lots of exercise, many creative and expressive outlets, a great deal of collectivity but perhaps most importantly plenty of meditation
4. Pinegrove School, Shimla Year of Establishment: 1991 Principal: Capt. AJ Singh Curriculum Followed: CBSE Admission period: February Website: www.pinegroveschool.com The School admits pupils without distinction, from all religions, castes, creeds, race or colour and has pupils from all over India and abroad and inculcates in the pupils a spirit of secularism with no emphasis on any one religion and yet with respect for all religions.
5. Dalhousie Public School, Dalhousie Year of Establishment: 1970 Principal: Dr G S Dhillon Curriculum Followed: CBSE Admission period: October /November Website: www.dpsdalhousie.com The school was founded over three decades ago, is a residential co-educational school. It comprises of 1250 students of which 1000 are boarders and the rest day scholars.
DigitalLEARNING, is an initiative of
Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003. Now, Elets' YouTube channel -- Elets tv, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active. To Subscribe Free, Click Here Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.