A number of Delhi University (DU) colleges including the some of the most renowned ones have released their first cut off list for 2018 admissions.
Hindu College, Hansraj College, Gargi College, Kirori Mal College, Aurobindo College (evening), Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) and few others have released the first cut off list for admission to their undergarduate courses.
While SRCC has the highest cutoff for B Com (Hons) and B A (Hons) Economics at 97.75 per cent and 98.5 per cent respectively, the highest cutoff for B A (Hons) English has been released by Hindu College at 98 per cent.
First Cut off list of DU Colleges Click Here to download
Candidates applying for admission to any college of Delhi University are required to carry the following documents in original along with two sets of self-attested:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate
- Character certificate, issued either by the Principal of the school last attended or Class-1 Gazetted Officer
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM certificate (If Applicable) in the name of the applicant issued by the competent authority
- OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate (If Applicable) in the name of the applicant. Caste of the applicant must be in central list issued by http://ncbc.nic.in
- Transfer certificates from school/college along with Migration certificate issued by respective Board/University/school/institution from the students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs