Registration process for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MBBS examination will begin from 30 November in online mode. Interested candidates may visit the online application link to be available at aiimsexams.org.
From this year onwards, the registration process has two phases— basic and final to avoid any last minute rush and the discrepancy in the application forms. There will be no fee for the basic registration. Candidates can proceed for final registration only after and only after verifying the details entered.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Basic registration details
- In basic registration, candidates have to fill in details like education certificated along with the image.
- After that, the candidates will be communicated whether their basic registration is accepted or not. They will be given a unique identification number for the same.
- It will help students avoid the pressures of last-minute rush and fear of rejection of applications.
- The basic registration process will close prior to the entrance examination so that no further applications can be filled.
AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2018: Important dates
- Commencement of online registration process: November 30
- Last date to apply online: January 3
- Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration: January 7
- Correction of deficiencies in basic registration process: January 8 to 18
- Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic registration for MBBS-2019: January 22
- Uploading prospectus: January 29
- Generation of code for final registration: January 29 to February 17, 2019
- Final registration: February 21 to March 12, 2019
- Admit cards: May 15
- Date of examinations: May 25 and May 26, 2019 — Morning shift (9 am- 12 noon) and afternoon shift (3 pm to 6 pm)
DigitalLEARNING, is an initiative of Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003. Now, Elets' YouTube channel -- Elets tv, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active.
To Subscribe Free, Click Here
Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.