The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) is set to announce the Class 10 and Class 12 examination results on May 10, 2019. The results are likely to be released in the afternoon around 1 pm.
Notably, the board will be declaring the results for both Class 10 and Class 12 at the same time.
Candidates who have appeared in the Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 and Class 12 exams can check their results online at CGBSE’s official website: cgbse.net or results.cg.nic.in, after the board’s announcement.
CGBSE Class 10, Class 12 result 2019: Steps to check the results
1. Visit the official website of CGBSE at cgbse.nic.in or results.cg.nic.in
2. Click on the tab that says ‘CGBSE Class 10th Result 2019’ or ‘CGBSE Class 12th Result 2019’
3. Enter the required details: Name, roll number, etc to log-in
4. CGBSE Board result for Class 10 or Class 12 will be displayed on your screen.
5. Take a print out of the results for future use.
This year, more than 6 lakh students are awaiting the results for the CGBSE Class 10 th and Class 12 th. As per records, around 3.88 lakh students appeared in the Class 10 examination while 2.66 lakh sat in the Class 12 exams.
Chhattisgarh Board had conducted the Class 10 exam from March 1 to 23 and Class 12 exam from March
2 to 29. Last year, the pass percentage for Class 10 was 68.6% whereas 77% students passed the Class 12