The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced the Jharkhand Board Class 10th Results 2019 on May 16, 2019 (Thursday).
The overall pass percentage of students is recorded as 70.77%. It has seen an improvement of nearly 11% as compared to last year’s results, where only 59.48% students cleared the exam.
This year, boys have performed better than the girls. Pass percentage of boys is 72.99 while pass percentage of girls is 68.67%.
Students who are awaiting the results can check at JAC’s official website: jacresults.com, jac.nic.in, jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
Steps to check Jharkhand Board Class 10th Results 2019
1. Visit the official websites of JAC mentioned above.
2. On the homepage, find the link that reads ‘JAC class 10th Result’
3. Enter your credentials: roll code and roll number. Click on submit.
4. Your result will be displayed on screen.
5. Download and take the print out for future reference.
This year, 4.4 lakh students had appeared for the Jharkhand Board Class 10 examination. Out of which 3,10,158 students managed to get through.
The JAC Class 10 board examination was conducted from February 20 to March 9, 2019. Interestingly, this is the first time when the entire examination procedure has been done online, right from registration to the issuance of admit cards.