The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is scheduled to announce the results of Class 10 board exams on May 15, 2019 (Wednesday).
As per reports, the board will release the results before noon at around 11:30 am at its official website: mpbse.nic.in.
MPBSE had conducted the Class 10 examination from March 1 to March 27, 2019. Nearly, 11.32 lakh students had appeared in the examination.
Notably, MP board will be allotting 15 bonus marks to Class 10 students for mistake in instructions in the Mathematics exam.
MP Board Class 10 result: Steps to check
1) Log on to MB Board official website: mpbse.nic.in
2) Click on the Results tab.
3) Click on the link ‘HSC (Class 10th) Examination 2019’
4) You will be redirected to another page. Click on link ‘HSC (Class 10th) examination 2019
5) Enter your roll no and application no
6) Click on submit. Results will be displayed on your screen.
7) Take a printout for further reference.
Meanwhile, MPBSE Secretary Ajay Singh Gangwar, informed media that the MP Board, unlike previous years, will not felicitate the meritorious students at the time of result declaration this year. The decision has been taken due to imposition of model code of conduct in wake of Lok Sabha Elections.
Interestingly, the felicitation ceremony was organised by the school education department every year to award the meritorious students with the announcement of the results.
Last year, the pass percentage of students in the MP Board Class 10 exams was 66.54%. The girls’ pass percentage was 69% whereas 64% boys cleared the examination.