Vellore Institute of Technology has begin the counselling process for admission to its undergraduate engineering courses (B Tech) from May 9, 2019.
The students who have qualified VITEEE 2019 exam and willing to take admission to VIT University can take part in VITEEE Counselling 2019.
As per the official schedule released by the university, first round of the counselling will be conducted from May 9 – 15, 2019. Students ranked between 1 to 10,000 have to attend VITEEE Counselling 2019 on May 9. Counselling of students ranked between 10,001 to 30,000 will be conducted on May 10, for ranks 30,001 to 50,000 on May 12, for ranks 50,001 to 70,000 on May 13 and for ranks 70,001 to 90,000 and the rest on May 14 and 15 respectively.
It is mandatory for all the students to carry their VITEEE 2019 admit card along with other documents and certificates mentioned below.
The candidate should produce the following documents in original along with two-set of photocopies while reporting for counselling:
Documents Required for VITEEE 2019 Counselling
1. VITEEE 2019 Counselling Admit card and VITEEE 2019 Result copy
2. Class X Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth
3. Marks sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available) / XII Hall ticket (For result awaiting candidates)
4. Community Certificate (For SC/ST only)
5. Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura)
6. Demand Draft for Rs 50,000/- drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore.
7. For Hostel requirement, Demand Draft of Rs 21,200/- drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore
8. Copy of Aadhar Card