Symbiosis International (Deemed University) has released the application form for the entrance test which will be conducted for the various courses offered at the University.
Interested candidates can apply for the admission to various courses on or before April 16, 2020.
Candidates need to fill online examination form on set-test.org before the last day. The entrance test will be held for Law (SLAT), Design (SEED), General (SET) and Engineering (SITEEE).
How to fill the application form of SET 2020
- Visit the official website set-test.org
- Candidates are required to click on ‘Register’ and proceed with the registration process
- They have to read instructions carefully and have to fill out their personal, academic and communication details
- Then, upload the scanned picture and signature
- After the registration process, the application number will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID
- Now candidates will have to pay the form fee Rs 1750/- through online modes such as net banking/credit card/debit card or offline mode (demand draft in the favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune).
- Click on submit option and then take a print out of application form for further reference
Note: If a payment is done through the demand draft, then the candidates will have to take a print out the payment advice form, fill the required details and send it along with the DD to the following address: