National Testing Agency (NTA) will end the online application process for various exams including IGNOU OPENMAT 2020, JNUEE 2020 and ICAR AIEEA 2020.
Earlier, NTA had decided to extend the application timelines for four important entrance exams it conducts.
Candidates can visit official site nta.ac.in and complete application process.
In order to complete the registration process for NTA Entrance Exams 2020, candidates need to log onto the respective website of exam via NTA website i.e. nta.nic.in.
Steps to complete the application forms
– Log onto the respective official website for the entrance exam
– Find the link for the application form provided on the respective website
– Register on the portal by providing details
– Log into the website using your newly created login credentials
– Complete the application form displayed on the screen and upload necessary documents
– Pay the requisite amount of application fee and submit the application