Dr B R Ambedkar University, Delhi (AUD) has announced to extend the registration deadline for courses related to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the year 2021. The last date of submission of application form is currently September, 10.
Earlier, the application submission date was scheduled to close on 1 September 2021. “The last date to apply online for UG and PG Programmes has been extended up to 10 September 2021,” according to the official website.
Candidates may check the official website, aud.ac.in for admission to any UG or PG course at AUD.
Steps to apply for UG/PG Courses at Ambedkar University, Delhi
- Visit AUD’s official website: aud.ac.in
- Click on ‘Admissions’ link
- Click on the ‘Online Application Form’ link for admission
- Click on ‘New User Signup’
- Enter your details and register
- Enter your registered username and password
- Click on “Login”
- Fill up the online application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and press submit
- Keep a copy of the final form