IIT Kharagpur has started the application submission process for the GATE 2022 exam from Monday. The students appearing in the exam can register themselves at the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) through GATE 2021 official website gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
The GATE examination will be held on February 5, 6,12 and 13, 2022. Graduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply.
Steps for submitting application for GATE 2022:
- The registration of GATE 2022 needs to be done online through the GOAPs portal by entering the credentials like name, email id and mobile number. After generating the enrolment number, you can send the registered email ID, create a password and complete the registration.
- Further, login to the main website and enter all the requisite information such as personal educational and contact details.
- Please select GATE 2022 paper and GATE exam centres as per your choice.
- The signature, photographs and category certificate (if applicable) must be scanned and uploaded while submitting the application form.
- Make payment for the GATE application fee while submitting the application.
- Kindly keep a hardcopy after submitting the application for future reference.
GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee).